- Let’s Get Into The WHO This Manic Monday! - June 14, 2021
- Are You Finding Your Purpose This Manic Monday? - June 7, 2021
- What Success Are You Celebrating This Manic Monday? - May 31, 2021
Have you ever had a day like this?
- You just need another hour of sleep
- Your joints make you feel like you’re 95 years old
- The pets and the kids need to be fed…RIGHT NOW!
- You try to squeeze a workout in
- The dog won’t stop barking
- The kids are mental
And all of this before 9:30 in the morning. Make you just want to go back to bed. But you can’t! Cause you’re a Mom and you’ve got a business to run.
So what do you do?
How do you get through it?
First, just accept and acknowledge, the sh*t is bananas. Just like Gwen told us it would be.
The reality is today is likely going to be a challenge. In fact, it’s actually going to be an exercise in frustration. It’s going to be a tough one, and that’s about the best you can actually hope for. (Isn’t that ironic).
But once you’ve accepted that it is what it is, then you can also accept that it’s just today. The crap won’t last forever. Tomorrow will be different.
Besides, look at you! You’re still standing! They can’t stop you, they can only slow you down a little bit. You got this…whatever “this” is.